Albums/Mixtapes

Click Album/Mixtape Covers to Download Them.

All Album's & Mixtapes on This Blog are in .RAR Format (Occasionally a .ZIP) If U Do Not Know How to Use These Formats Refer to the .RAR Help on the Right Hand Column of this Blog.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Immortal Technique-The 3rd World

Immortal Technique-The 3rd World [Explicit/Retail/2008]
As U All Know I Am A Strong Supporter of Immortal Technique & I Am Going to Buy This on June 24. I Strongly Consider Everyone Uses this Download to Listen to the Album Now But Purchases it After Because Tech is Not as Rich as Lil Wayne so If U Could Buy C3 than U Can Buy the 3rd World. I Had this Album Since the 16th but I Really Didn't Want it to Leak so I Kept it Secret But I Saw it On Hear-It-First and Some Other Blogs So I Figured Itz Too Late 2 Save It From Leakage (Sorry Tech). Without Further Delay Here It is Immortal Technique Welcome to the 3rd World MutherFucker!!!
Note: 2 Hidden Tracks 1st on Track 8 2nd on Track 16
or
or

2 comments:

Daniel Wyman said...

apparently there is another hidden track in the first track, but you have to play it in a CD player and rewind it a certain way, at least that's what it said on wikipedia. Anyways, here's a link to it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zuue2vb3FA

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.