Albums/Mixtapes

Click Album/Mixtape Covers to Download Them.

All Album's & Mixtapes on This Blog are in .RAR Format (Occasionally a .ZIP) If U Do Not Know How to Use These Formats Refer to the .RAR Help on the Right Hand Column of this Blog.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Immortal Technique-The 3rd World

Immortal Technique-The 3rd World [Explicit/Retail/2008]
As U All Know I Am A Strong Supporter of Immortal Technique & I Am Going to Buy This on June 24. I Strongly Consider Everyone Uses this Download to Listen to the Album Now But Purchases it After Because Tech is Not as Rich as Lil Wayne so If U Could Buy C3 than U Can Buy the 3rd World. I Had this Album Since the 16th but I Really Didn't Want it to Leak so I Kept it Secret But I Saw it On Hear-It-First and Some Other Blogs So I Figured Itz Too Late 2 Save It From Leakage (Sorry Tech). Without Further Delay Here It is Immortal Technique Welcome to the 3rd World MutherFucker!!!
Note: 2 Hidden Tracks 1st on Track 8 2nd on Track 16
or
or

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apparently there is another hidden track in the first track, but you have to play it in a CD player and rewind it a certain way, at least that's what it said on wikipedia. Anyways, here's a link to it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zuue2vb3FA