Albums/Mixtapes

Click Album/Mixtape Covers to Download Them.

All Album's & Mixtapes on This Blog are in .RAR Format (Occasionally a .ZIP) If U Do Not Know How to Use These Formats Refer to the .RAR Help on the Right Hand Column of this Blog.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Damn I was All Ready to Get Postin' Today & All I Got is 1 Track Lol

>Nas-Black President [Prod. By DJ Green Lantern]
Anyway Here's A New Track By Nas Itz Fuckin' Sik Itz Supporting Obama & Will Be on "the Nigger Tape" (Pictured Above) It Samples 2pac & one of Obama's Speeches. Also Here's the Coverart for His New Album (Below) Which Contrary 2 Popular Belief is Not Titled "Nas" But is "Untitled" Itz Kinda Like A Fill in the Blank _ _ _ _ _ _ Starts with an N and ends with an IGGER Anyway I Figured I'd Talk More Cuz I'm Bored & I Only Have 1 Track So Here's the Link
http://limelinx.com/media/27d986d066124bd496ba985e350c8976.aspx

No comments: