Albums/Mixtapes

Click Album/Mixtape Covers to Download Them.

All Album's & Mixtapes on This Blog are in .RAR Format (Occasionally a .ZIP) If U Do Not Know How to Use These Formats Refer to the .RAR Help on the Right Hand Column of this Blog.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Sorry I Kno I've Been Gone Awhile

>Young Buck-5 Heartbeats [Interscope Diss]
>Hot Rod-Bump My Shit
>D12-We Deep
>Petey Pablo-Shawty Got Her Eyes On Me
>AllStar ft. Young Buck-U Lying Remix
>Obie Trice-Detroit
>Obie Trice-Poppin' Off
>Obie Trice-Ball Out
>Papoose-Who Shot Ya
>Snoop Dogg-Neva Hafta Wurry
>Crooked I-Till I Collapse
>Brisco ft. Rodney-M.O.E.
>Rodney ft. Flo Rida-Make A Movie
>Sean P.-Yes Yall
>Usher ft. Young Jeezy-Love In The Club
>Thug-A-Cation - Give It To Them
>Usher ft. Timbaland-Moving Mountains [Snip]
>Jadakiss ft. Rashad-I'm A Beast

No comments: