Albums/Mixtapes

Click Album/Mixtape Covers to Download Them.

All Album's & Mixtapes on This Blog are in .RAR Format (Occasionally a .ZIP) If U Do Not Know How to Use These Formats Refer to the .RAR Help on the Right Hand Column of this Blog.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

>Gorilla Zoe-Pole
>Snoop Dogg ft. Too $hort-Life of Da Party
>Jay-Z - Here Without You [3 Doors Down Sample/DJ]
>Ca$his-Test Me
>C-Bo ft. Young Buck-Bang Bang
>2 Pistols ft. Fergie-Candy Coated Diamonds
>Akon-Where Do I Go (Could I Be The Reason)
>Akon-Saddest Day (Come Back 2 Me)
>Un Kasa ft. Sean Kingston & Jim Jones-Movin' Byrds
>Crooked I ft. Mic Moses-Act Like U Know
http://www.zshare.net/audio/74497062f1c714/
>C-Murder ft. Krayzie Bone-Posted On The Block
>Armel ft. Juelz Santana-I Took It Down
>Trey Songz ft. Buju Banton-Street Life
>DMX ft. Freeway-Where You Been
>Chopper Young City ft. T-Pain - Again
>Kinfolk ft. Snoop Dogg-I Don't Go To Work

No comments: