Albums/Mixtapes

Click Album/Mixtape Covers to Download Them.

All Album's & Mixtapes on This Blog are in .RAR Format (Occasionally a .ZIP) If U Do Not Know How to Use These Formats Refer to the .RAR Help on the Right Hand Column of this Blog.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lil Wayne Talks About Beef & How There Will Be No Diss Track, He'll Just Murder Your Children


Lil Wayne Interview-Quote Lil Wayne-
"We don’t play. No, I’m not gonna rap about you man, I will murder you, your family, your child, a newborn, I don’t give a fuck. I could never go to hell cause I’ma take over, bitch. If you are talking about rap and beef, I’m the wrong person to talk to. I am from New Orleans. Cut your televisions on. You know where I’m from. I’m from the murder capital. Beef is a different thing there. I have four teardrops on my face and I have to look my mom in her eye every day. I can’t lie to her. Fuck what they think and fuck what the world thinks, we real. My mom is real. The first day I got a teardrop I lied. I called her and asked her can I get a teardrop tattoo, but I had already got it. She said, When you get it, come by me so I can see how you look with it, cause I was thinking about getting one my fuckin’ self."

No comments: