Albums/Mixtapes

Click Album/Mixtape Covers to Download Them.

All Album's & Mixtapes on This Blog are in .RAR Format (Occasionally a .ZIP) If U Do Not Know How to Use These Formats Refer to the .RAR Help on the Right Hand Column of this Blog.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

>Lil Wayne-I'm Me [Hott]
>Flo-Rida - I'll Be Cool
>Lil Wayne ft. Sizzla & T Streets-The Only Reason
[The Video Is This Song]
>Mario ft. Rich Boy-I'm the One
>Crooked I-All Eyez On Me
>J-Kwon - Boo Boo (Holdin' Me Down)
>T.I. ft. Uness & Andre 3000-Live In The Sky [New Version]



Dem Franchize Boyz-The White Tee Gang (Mixtape)



Lil Wayne-The Leak [EP/Retail/2007/5 Tracks]

New Lil' Wayne EP, the leak, it was released "secretly" to I-Tunes

http://rs213.rapidshare.com/files/79764766/Lil_Wayne-The_Leak_EP-_Retail_-2007.rar

No comments: