Albums/Mixtapes

Click Album/Mixtape Covers to Download Them.

All Album's & Mixtapes on This Blog are in .RAR Format (Occasionally a .ZIP) If U Do Not Know How to Use These Formats Refer to the .RAR Help on the Right Hand Column of this Blog.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Sup Everybody

There is a New Poll So Make Sure to Vote 4 Cham's Best Alias.
Anyway There will Be A New Post Either Later Today Or Early Tomorrow So Just Keep Checkin' Out The Site.
Oh Yeah and LOL on the Comments about the G-Unit Tracks I only Listened to them Quick and Have to Admit Now That I Heard Them Again there Probably only [Hott] not [Xtremely Hott] Sorry I was in a Rush & They Sounded Pretty Good When I Listened Fast & the Lollipop Remix is Probably a [Very Hott]
Speaking of Lollipop I Have A Lollipop Mix Coming Soon & Also A Lean Back Mix [I Kno Lean Back is Old But the Mix is Pretty Good & Doesn't Have Fat Joe or anyone From the Regular Remix (mase,eminem,etc.)]

No comments: